Friday, October 1, 2010

An Afternoon With My Grandfather

If I could spend an afternoon with any member of my family I would choose my grandpa. His name is Adrian and he is whom my big brother was named after. My grandfather unfortunately passed away but he meant a lot to my family. I would choose my grandpa because I miss him. I want to hear his voice again and his laugh when he playfully tries to trip me. I know my grandfather like to eat, so for our afternoon together I would take him to a nice restaurant. Then we would go to a park and lay under a huge tree. We would talk about what's been going on in my life and without a doubt he would give me his thoughts and advice. Knowing my grandfather, I know we would also talk about the Bible and God, which I don't mind at all. My grandfather was a spiritual, loving man and I would love to spend an afternoon with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment