Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Youngest Person I Know



The youngest person I know also happens to be the cutest person I know. I am talking about my four month old niece, Grace. She has a light skin tone, big brown beautiful eyes, and brown hair. Grace has super chubby cheeks that are "oh so squeezable." Grace is also a very observant baby. I can tell because she follows people's movements with her eyes and she follows sounds. She will stare at something for some time before moving on. She  has recently become very curious. She constantly tries to touch anything that is around her. Once when I was trying to make her fall asleep she kept touching my face. She felt my nose and mouth and actually fell asleep with her hand on my face. One of the things I love about Grace is her smell. She has a a special smell to her that for some reason I find so comforting. It makes me want to hold her all the time and sometimes when I think of her special baby smell I can smell it even if she is not around. Her smile is captivating. It's there one second and gone the next but all you know is that you want to do whatever it takes to bring it back. Her laughter is adorable. Once she starts you don't want her to stop. It is a very contagious laughter. Grace is a beautiful baby inside and out and I am proud to be her aunt.

1 comment: