Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Free Write (when I wake up...)

When I wake up in the morning the first thing I hear is my beeping alarm. I fling my blanket off and turn the alarm off. The faster I turn it off the better. I routinely begin to stretch and rub my eyes. After a minute or so I reach for my glasses and my day truly begins. I make sure my mom is awake so she isn't late for work. I turn on some music to cheer me up and keep me awake. Then I put on my contacts, get dressed, and eat breakfast. Once that is done I go and wake up my little brother. I help him prepare for his school day and make him some breakfast. Although I would like to take my time with all of this preparation, I need to keep a close eye on the clock because come 7:20 AM I need to make sure I'm walking out the door and heading to the school bus stop. Missing the bus isn't an option!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment