Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Best Thing About My Home

I honestly love everything about my home but if I had to choose the best place in my home I would choose the little secluded area we have in the back yard. Next to the backyard there is my dad's studio. Behind my dad's studio is the small area I am talking about. Right in the middle of this area hangs a beige colored hammock. There is a desk area on the right where my brother and dad like to draw and do other art. The left side is covered completely in vines with pink and red flowers. The suns rays shines through the vines and other small openings. I love this area because it is the perfect place to relax and just get away. I like to go read books in the hammock. Sometimes I just go there to think. This is something unique about my house that I'm glad I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment