Saturday, September 25, 2010

Job At a Football Stadium

If I worked at a football stadium I would be the quarterback. I am an athletic person, I like to play sports and physically challenge myself. That's why I would be playing on the field instead of watching from the side, cheer leading, selling tickets etc. I would want to be participating in the game. As a quarterback I understand that it is my responsibility to show up to practice and work out with the team. I also understand that it is also my responsibility to stay in shape. While on the job it would be up to me to make the best decisions for the team to win and to carry out the decisions of the coaching staff to the best of my ability. As a quarterback I would have to come up with solutions to any problems the team might face and create plays out of hopeless situations.

1 comment:

  1. You would make a dedicated quarterback, i like that =)also very nice written, good job Erika.

    ReplyDelete