Monday, September 13, 2010

My Deepest Fear

My deepest fear can be summed up in one word: FAILURE. It covers everything. I want to be proud of the way my life turned out. I want to be proud of the choices I made or how I dealt with consequences. If I am not happy with my life then that means I failed myself and that would be devastating. I really don't care what other people think about how I live my life because if I'm truly happy that is all that matters. I also don't want to fail God. My family is very church bound and God is very important to us. I understand that I will make mistakes and I will fail sometimes but as long as I learn from them then I am not a failure. Failing at some things doesn't make me a failure it just makes me human. Not learning from my falls is what would make me a failure. I'm not sure I'm making myself clear but I'm basically trying to say that in general my deepest fear is BEING a failure not necessarily failing. I just mean that I want to be happy with my life and turn my mistakes into lessons. If I am able to do this then in my eyes I wouldn't be a failure.

1 comment:

  1. I am the exact same way...failure is not an option in my book...but it wouldnt be life if we dont make a mistake or fail to do or complete something. :)

    ReplyDelete