Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Free Write(The house we lived in...)


The house we lived in when I was a child was small. So far in my life, I have lived in a total of three different houses in three differnt cities. Each house was bigger than the previous one. I lived in the first house from the time I was born to the time I finished second grade. I had to share a room with my parents but I didn't mind since I was still little. I lived in the second house from the beginning of third grade until half of fifth grade. It was in this house that I got my own room. I remember I asked for the walls to be painted pink. From then on I lived in the third house. Let's just say I no longer have pink walls.
Although every time I moved was an adventure, there were some things I disliked. Perhaps the worst part was getting use to my friends and then having to pick up and move. I ended up going to three different elementary schools and each time I had to deal with being the new girl. However, I haven't had that problem anymore. I'm pretty sure I won't live in my current house forever but for now I am glad I do. I guess all the moving was worth it because now I have a great house and even greater friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment