Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My Journey On a Pirate Ship

One second I was staring at the ceiling in my room and the next I was on a pirate ship. There was a cool breeze and fog slightly blocked the sun. I looked down and saw I was wearing a complete pirate's uniform from the stripped shirt to the black boots. I looked up and was surprised to see my friend Marlene wearing the exact same outfit. "What are your orders Captain?" she said. I looked around but there was no one else, she was talking to me. "Captain?" I said. "Yes, where do we go next?"asked Marlene. I decided to go along with it and told her to go East until we hit land. As I walked around the pirate ship I stumbled across giant cannons, barrels of gunpowder, and a room full of gold objects. "Marlene, what is this?" I asked. "Stop playing around, it all the "loot" you stole," she responded. Stole! I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I would never steal anything. Suddenly a giant wave came up over the boat and crashed on top of me. I gasped for air and looked over at Marlene. She squeezed her hair out and continued as normal. As we continued sailing I came across dolphins, whales, and even a giant squid. Finally after hours of seeing nothing but water we spotted an island. We only needed a couple more miles. Out of nowhere another giant waved came crashing down on top of me. I opened my eyes and there was the ceiling again. What a dream! What a journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment