Thursday, September 23, 2010

Monkey For A Pet?

The only pets I've ever had are a bird and some goldfish but I don't even remember the bird because I was a baby. Now, if I could choose a pet I wouldn't even consider a monkey. In my opinion a monkey would not make a good pet. Sure a monkey is smart and might behave for sometime but we must not forget that they are wild. Having a monkey as a pet would be too much of a risk.You would never know when a monkey might strike. They could destroy your house and your belongings. Monkeys might even wrongly interpret one of your actions for a threat and instinctively attack you. Don't be fooled by a monkey's size. they are very strong, thus dangerous when mad. I don't think a monkey would make a good pet because the risk is not worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment