Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A Typical Day In My Life

A typical day in my life is very busy. For the purpose of this blog I have decided to describe a typical Monday in my life. At 5:45 my alarm goes off and I get up to go wake up my mom. Then I get to go back to sleep until my alarm goes off for the second time at 6:30 AM. I wake up and get ready for school. I also have to wake up my brother and help him get ready for school. At 7:20 AM I have to be out of the house and going to the school bus stop. Then I have school from 8:05 AM until 2:50 PM. On Mondays I go to classes such as AP English, Creative Writing, and then I am a teacher's assistant. Some of these classes require a lot of thinking and writing and can leave me mentally exhausted. During lunch I help sell pizza as part of a way to raise money for senior activities. After school I have soccer practice for Inglewood High School from 3:30 PM until 5 PM. I wait for my mom to pick me up and she usually shows up at 5:30 PM. As soon as I get home I help my brother with his homework and use every minute I have to do my homework as well. At 7:30 PM I am off to my second soccer practice for my AYSO team. That practice ends at 9:30 PM and I am back home around 10:00 PM. I come home take a shower and then finish any homework I have left. Needless to say I am very exhausted at the end of the day and go to sleep around 11:30 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment