Friday, November 5, 2010

Spain

I would definitely be interested in getting the chance to go visit Spain. I would want to go visit the country Spain because there is just so much to do. I could go see Barcelona or Madrid. I could take a trip to Granada or Toledo. I love to play soccer and if I had the chance to go to Barcelona, Spain, without a doubt I would go see FC Barcelona play a soccer game in their amazing stadium. The food in any one of these popular places of Spain would be a privilege to taste. Best of all, the language of Spain would be no problem at all since I so happen to speak Spanish as well. While in Spain, I would be interested to learn about the royal history of such a country. I would also love to go see many of Spain most interesting attractions such as the beautiful gardens and architectural wonders of Alhambra in Granada. The running of the bulls is something I would never dare to try but I would not mind watching it from an elevated position. I also find Spain appealing because of its beautiful because and islands. Before I leave Spain I would have to do some serious shopping at their many wonderful stores and plazas. Overall, I find Spain so appealing because there is so much to do and so much to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment