Monday, November 1, 2010

Autumn

My favorite season would definitely have to be fall. I like fall because for some reason at some point during Fall there is a combination of the other seasons. During the beginning of fall there as still sunny, warm days; days warm enough to go swimming. Then in the middle the leaves start turning colors and the trees look beautiful. Reds, oranges, and yellows start to line the sky as well as the floor. I rake the leaves in the back yard and then my brother and I run or jump through them.Fall is also the time I start getting back into soccer or in other words start getting back into shape. Then around the end of fall it starts getting cold. Some days are dark and gloomy. On theses days I love watching movies with my family. I cover myself with blankets to keep warm and then ironically eat ice cream. Fall is a medley of all the other season and I love it. I love the change in weather at times and the wind picking up. Perhaps the only thing I don't like about Autumn is that the time changes and it gets darker faster. Sometimes this make me feel like the days are shorter. However, I truly do not mind it. Fall is just a beautiful season that I look forward to it every year. I love all  the other season as well but Fall is definitely my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment